My heart sank....

Maternity Ward, Ealing Hospital, London
6th April 2011

As the morning went on various doctors past by to inspect Oscars foot, eventually I was told it was a condition called Talipes more commonly known as Clubfoot and as it was one foot effected it is know as unilateral Talipes, with this my heart sank and the questions started to come. Would he be able to walk probably, was this something I did and are there any other conditions that come hand in hand with Clubfoot. The staff at the hospital although very sweet definatly new what they where looking at and soften the blow I guess they didn't want to overload me with to much information straight after giving birth and reassured me that his foot would only need a short cousre of pyshio. I was then refereed to Carmalita house in Ealing for a short course of pysho therapy and with this I was dismissed from hospital at 11am that day, hooray!!!

Comments

Popular Posts